We are currently looking for a dedicated team assistant (part time) to join our team in Hamburg.
You have great organizational skills and communication is in your blood. You’re a person with a strong sense of responsibility and you love to work with many different personalities. Solid as a rock, stressful situations can’t throw you off track. Sounds perfect? We want to hear from you.
- Experience as a team assistant or front desk manager at a creative agency or production company would be ideal
- A friendly and positive appearance and a pleasant telephone voice
- Very good skills in English and German, both written and spoken
- Experience in using MS Office
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and providing basic information when needed
- Serve clients by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receive, prepare and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Prepare conference rooms and suites for meetings & presentations (incl. catering, if required)
- Organization of travel and accommodations
- Support organization of internal and client events
- General support for our producers, research and back-office organization
What you can expect:
A diverse and exciting job in a very creative environment. You will have an important role within the workflow of an international commercial production company.
Exactly what you are searching for? Please send your application to Miriam Nabbefeld at email@example.com.
Post Production Assistant
We are currently looking for a Production Assistant with a focus on post production to join our team in Frankfurt.
- First experience in project management for advertising, feature film or post production would be a plus, though not a mandatory requirement
- More importantly: distinctive organisational skills, solid understanding of technical and commercial processes, resilience, flexibility, passion and a high level of motivation working on challenging assignments (and maybe a dash of rock’n’roll)
- Very good communication skills and a friendly telephone presence
- Very good English and at least good German skills
- Attention to detail
- You’ll assist our producers during daily business and, in consultation with them, take care of the project coordination and the communication between clients and the creative team
- You’ll be a helping hand for research and the organisation prior to, during and after a project, you’ll support the team during pitches, prepare offers and e-mails as discussed with the producers in advance
- As soon as you’re ready you’ll take on own small projects
- Another important task will be the general office management (e.g. supervision of main telephone line, travel coordination and booking for team/freelancers, processing of in- and outbound mail, preparation of suites and conference rooms before visits and meetings, catering and supervision of clients during their visits)
Whether you are newly graduated or just looking for a change – you’re welcome to join our team.
Sounds good to you? Please send your application to Markus Geißer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you very soon!
Junior 3D Artist
We are currently looking for a junior level 3D generalist with focus on animation to join our team in Hamburg.
Your role will be to work alongside experienced VFX Supervisors and other VFX Artists creating all types of 3D visual effects for high-end advertising projects.
Skills & Experience:
- First experience animating in advertising or feature film would be great
- Experience using Softimage XSI and/or Maya
- Good understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
- Solid understanding of animation production pipelines
- Good communication skills to enable you to work well in a team and take directions from clients, directors etc.
- Very good English and good German skills
- Attention to the detail
Weather you’ve just graduated or are looking for new challenges – we want to hear from you. Please send your application and your showreel to Miriam Nabbefeld at email@example.com.
Looking forward to working with you in the future!
We are looking for a enthusiastic Compositing Trainee to join our team in Hamburg.
- good eye for details and realism
- working knowledge of Nuke and/or Flame, skills in After Effects would be great too
- comfortable in working with deadlines
- convincing showreel
- creativity, curiosity, passion
- very good English skills / at least basic German skills
- European work permit
You should have first experiences (internships) in working in post production.
Is that you we are talking about? Then, please apply and send your resume and a link to your showreel to Miriam Nabbefeld, at firstname.lastname@example.org