Speculative applications welcome
Although we have no vacancies currently, we are looking forward to your speculative application.
Team Assistant / Front Desk
We are currently looking for a dedicated team assistant (m / f – part time or full time) to join our team in Hamburg.
You have great organizational skills and communication is in your blood. You’re a person with a strong sense of responsibility and you love to work with many different personalities. Solid as a rock, stressful situations can’t throw you off track. Sounds perfect? We want to hear from you.
- Experience as a team assistant or front desk manager at a creative agency or production company would be ideal
- A friendly and positive appearance and a pleasant telephone voice
- Very good skills in English and German, both written and spoken
- Experience in using MS Office
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and providing basic information when needed
- Serve clients by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receive, prepare and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Prepare conference rooms and suites for meetings & presentations (incl. catering, if required)
- Organization of travel and accommodations
- Support organization of internal and client events
- General support for our producers, research and back-office organization
What you can expect:
A diverse and exciting job in a very creative environment. You will have an important role within the workflow of an international commercial production company.
Exactly what you are searching for? Please send your application to Miriam Nabbefeld at email@example.com.
Looking forward to working with you in the future!
Motion Design Intern
We are currently looking for a passionate Motion Design Intern to join our team in Frankfurt.
- In depth understanding of trends in design, animation and photography
- First experiences in advertising are great but not mandatory
- Strong desire to constantly develop your artistic skills and to learn new techniques
- Good skills in Adobe Suite & After Effects (Cinema 4D is a plus)
- Very good English and at least good German skills
- The ability to work autonomously and reliably in a team-oriented environment
What you get:
- An exciting insight in the daily business of an internationally acclaimed creative commercial production and post production studio
- A great team to work with
Is that what you are looking for? Then, please apply to Markus Geißer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please get in contact with our HR representative
We offer our employees a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout our offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf.
We provide a working space with international employees from all over the world, making German and English our main languages.
We celebrate and support gender equality, LGBTQ community and women’s rights within the company, giving us an approximate 1:1 ratio of men and women employed by The Marmalade.
We believe in an interdisciplinary working platform between the departments to help you develop and improve your abilities. There is a lot of room for development either within a role or within the company.
We encourage our employees to challenge themselves in their own means by allowing them to present and create their own personal project.