You will work with national and international directors to get to know their visual language and gain insights into their creative process. Translate our directors‘ visions for their projects into gorgeous presentations, scour the internets for the perfect mood images, give visual suggestions of how a film could look like and cast everything into a coherent directors interpretation aka treatment.
You’ll also be overseeing all of our company’s web and print-related touch points in close collaboration with our creative department. This includes: Maintaining and populating our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and occasionally LinkedIn), maintaining and populating our website and running small in-house print projects like designing merchandise.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC (Indesign / Photoshop) as well as in Keynote/PowerPoint/GoogleDocs.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Interest in and familiarity with the latest visual trends in film, photography and advertising.
- Social media savvy with a focus on Instagram.
- You take well to feedback and you’re working in an organized and self-reliant manner.
- You feel confident in written and spoken English (German is a bonus.)
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit is a must!
- Experience with Facebook’s Creators Studio or scheduling platforms like Later as well as experience in Word Press are a bonus.
- Editing skills in DaVinci Resolve or Adobe Premiere are a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication design or graphic design is a bonus.
- Experience in a commercial production house or advertising agency is a bonus.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
At The Marmalade we love our work, have each other’s back and often go the extra mile. With all departments in the commercial film production process collaborating under one roof, you get the chance to follow a project from the initial concept phase to the final delivery. You’ll learn to collaborate with and gain knowledge from experts in filmmaking, compositing, CGI, robotics, woodworking, special effects, animation, design and more. And we encourage people who are eager to learn from these resources in order to create their own path and to find their own super power :)
Does that sound like something you could immerse yourself into? Then please apply with your complete and informative portfolio and CV, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to email@example.com contact: Sara Hellmers.
We look forward to hearing from you!