Mid-Senior 3D Generalist (m/f) Hamburg
We are currently looking for a mid-senior level 3D generalist with focus on animation and shot-layout to join our team in Hamburg.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in advertising or feature film
- Experience using Houdini, Softimage and/or Maya. Knowledge of Arnold, Redshift, Python and VEX is a plus
- Good understanding of CG techniques and technologies
- Solid understanding of vfx production pipelines
- Good communication skills to enable you to work well in a team and take directions from clients, directors etc.
- Able to take decisions autonomously
- Attention to the detail and quality
- Artistic Eye
- Very good English and good German skills
Your role will be to work alongside experienced VFX Supervisors and other VFX Artists creating all types of 3D Visual Effects for high-end advertising projects.
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your application including a link to your showreel to Miriam Nabbefeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to working with you in the future!
Post-Production Producer (m/f) Hamburg
We are currently looking for an experienced Post Producer to join our team in Hamburg.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 2 years of experience with commercials and post production. Responsibilities include quoting and advising on high end VFX work, along with maintaining our excellent customer relationship. An understanding of, and interest in new trends and developments in the wider field is essential.
You will coordinate our internal departments – creative & production – and our clients ensuring a smooth workflow and a fast delivery of excellent work. You should be able to interpret creative briefs and be capable of quantifying, pitching and quoting all aspects of post production.
Skills and experience:
- Highly organized, good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both German & English, spoken and written
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Previous experience in photo production would be nice to have!
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your application to Miriam Nabbefeld at email@example.com.
Motion Designer (m/f) Düsseldorf
We are currently looking for a passionate Motion Designer to join our team in Düsseldorf.
- in depth understanding of trends in design, animation and photography
- a great sense for image composition and cinematography
- first experiences in advertising are mandatory
- strong desire to constantly develop your artistic skills and to learn new techniques
- very good skills in Adobe Suite and Cinema 4D
- very good English and at least good German skills
- working permit for Europe!
Is that you we are talking about? Then, please apply and send your portfolio to Heiko Winkler at firstname.lastname@example.org.