Speculative applications welcome
Although we have no vacancies currently, we are looking forward to your speculative application.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Assistant Producer (f/m) to join our team in Hamburg.
- First experience in an agency/commercial production environment is mandatory
- Most important: high motivation, strong organizational skills, commercial understanding, high resilience, flexibility and a taste for challenges (with a hint of Rock’n’Roll)
- Friendly appearance, strong communication skills, high level of written and spoken English as well as German
- Support our producers in daily business, as a general communication hub within the production process you will book and coordinate the team for the shoot
- Research and organize in pitching and pre-production stages
- Help with creating bids and cover letters as well as post-calculations
- Provide general support to production colleagues as required
What you get:
- An exciting insight in the daily business of an internationally acclaimed creative commercial production and post production studio
- A great team to work with
Exactly what you are searching for? Please send your application to Miriam Nabbefeld at email@example.com.
To apply, please get in contact with our HR representative
We offer our employees a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout our offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf.
We provide a working space with international employees from all over the world, making German and English our main languages.
We celebrate and support gender equality, LGBTQ community and women’s rights within the company, giving us an approximate 1:1 ratio of men and women employed by The Marmalade.
We believe in an interdisciplinary working platform between the departments to help you develop and improve your abilities. There is a lot of room for development either within a role or within the company.
We encourage our employees to challenge themselves in their own means by allowing them to present and create their own personal project.